I hope everyone is keeping safe and well? I just wanted to update you on the latest news regarding the re-opening of Minera School to all children.
We are still waiting for a decision from Wrexham Borough County Council as to whether we can start the phased return of our Foundation children from Friday 26th February.
The First Minister announced last Friday that there was a possibility that older primary school children would return from Monday 15th March following a review on Friday 12th March.
As soon I have any further news, I will communicate this as soon as possible.
Take care and stay safe,